- ASCTA Silver Licence Swimming Coach
- Austswim Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety
- Austswim Assessor
- Grad Dip. Sports Management (Southern Cross University)
- Started coaching in 1995, (Head Coach Gosford Pool 1997- 2001).
- Manager Central Coast Academy of Sport High Performance Swimming Program 2009-2013.
- Development Officer, Central Coast Swimming 1998-2003.
What do you love about Learn to Swim?
It’s the greatest skill a child can have, and living on the Central Coast, surrounded by our beautiful water ways, it is an essential part of life. I love to see kids have fun in the water and know that they are safe
A tip for your first lesson.
Trust your instructor and always encourage your child on how well they did during their lesson.
Favourite place to swim?