Tuesday 7th November
11:30 am - 4:00 pm
Celebrate Melbourne Cup Day at Mingara
Now is the time to prepare your frocks and fascinators! The first Tuesday in November is fast approaching. Join us at Mingara as we celebrate the race that stops a nation at our “Pretty in Pink” Melbourne Cup Day Lunch. Share in the excitement of the race on the big screen and join in the fun of the sweeps and the best-dressed prizes.
Dine in style
Enjoy a buffet lunch followed by high tea platters served to your table.
The buffet includes:
- Antipasto platter with cured meats, marinated olives, roasted pepper, selection of dips and breads
- Slow roasted sirloin with buttery beans and smashed garlic chat potatoes with a red wine jus and horseradish cream
- Grilled chicken breast on a bed of roasted pumpkin polenta with a green olive tapenade
- Feta and spinach tart with roasted beetroot relish
- Sweet spiced Asian lamb salad with crispy noodle and a lime and coriander dressing
- Roasted vegetable couscous with a preserved lemon and roasted garlic dressing
- Greek salad with feta, olives, tomato, cucumber and Spanish onion tossed in an herb dressing
High tea platters:
- Mini salted caramel tarts
- Fruit kebabs with a kaffir lime syrup
- Chocolate dipped strawberries
- Chicken, walnut and celery ravioli sandwiches
- Smoked salmon tartlet with cream cheese and chives
Dance the afternoon away
Everyone’s favourite party band – Jellybean Jam return for another afternoon full of dancing and great times with friends.