Tuesday 6th November
11:30 am - 4:00 pm
Celebrate Melbourne Cup Day 2018 at Mingara
Now is the time to prepare your frocks and fascinators! The first Tuesday in November is fast approaching. Join us at Mingara as we celebrate the race that stops a nation at our “All that Glitters is Gold” Melbourne Cup Day Lunch. Share in the excitement of the race on the big screen and join in the fun of the sweeps and the best-dressed prizes.
Dine in style
Enjoy a buffet lunch followed by high tea platters served at your table.
The buffet includes:
• Antipasto platter with cured meats, marinated olives, roasted pepper, selection of dips and bread
• Slow roasted beef fillet with buttery beans and smashed garlic chats served with a red wine jus and horseradish cream
• Balsamic baked chicken breast with cherry tomato and garlic confit and glazed mozzarella
• Asian style rolled pork belly braised in master stock with bok choy, crispy noodle with a lime and coriander dressing.
• Macadamia crusted barramundi on a bed of wilted greens
• Fetta and spinach tart with roasted beetroot relish
• Greek salad with feta, olives, tomato, cucumber and Spanish onion tossed in a tangy herb dressing
• Asparagus, radish and quinoa salad with a minted lime dressing
• Nicoise salad with green beans, potato, egg, black olives, tomato, cucumber and red onions and complimented with a French dressing
High tea platters:
Dessert high tea platter per table
• Mini lime meringue tarts
• Selection of macaroons
• Strawberry cheesecake
• Selection of fruit
Dance the afternoon away
Everyone’s favourite party band – Jellybean Jam return for another afternoon full of dancing and great times with friends.
All the details
Tickets will be available online or in person at the Club.
Tuesday 6 November 2018
11.30am – 4pm
Members and their guests:
$52.46 ($49.00 plus $3.46 Booking Fee)
$57.70 ($54.00 plus $3.70 Booking Fee)
Visit Facebook event