Say hello to Hayley everyone!
When she isn’t busy working at Indigo – Eats, Treats & Bar or at the Mingara Recreation Club, Welcome Desk you will often find Hayley down at the beach, hiking with her sisters (she has four sisters and one brother) or playing music.
1)What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Either a sunrise walk or lovely 8 am university lectures.
2) First job in hospitality?
Working in a Chinese restaurant.
3) What do you do outside of work? Any hobbies?
I love the gym, beach and playing music
4) Cat or dog person?
5) Complete the sentence
When I was 5 years old I was pretty sure… I’d be a dolphin trainer when I grew up.
6) If you had to choose one meal to eat for the rest of your life what would it be?
Banana bread, no doubt.
7) Go to drink when you’re out?
8) Favourite cocktail on the menu?
9) Favourite dish on the menu?
Chicken Caesar salad – with baby cos, crisp bacon, poached egg, parmesan, house-made, croutons, anchovies and in-house made dressing
10) Do you prefer entree or dessert OR both!?
Dessert definitely! (bring back the hazelnut mousse please)
11) Favourite place to visit in the world?
Great Barrier Reef.
12) Dream holiday destination?
13) Whats a secret talent of yours that no one knows about?
I can play the Xylophone.
14) Guilty pleasure?
15) Favourite cuisine?
Greek or Mexican.
16) What are you obsessive compulsive about at work (in the bar/ floor/ cash)
Cleaning the steaming wands on the coffee machine.
17) Favourite thing about working in Indigo?
The amazing team