Indigo – Eats, Treats & Bar
Indigo – Eats, Treats & Bar is a Central Coast dining experience not to be missed with East Coast fresh favourites such as signature steaks, seafood, regional produce and house-baked bread. Our chefs create seasonal menus featuring regional produce, local suppliers and herbs from Indigo’s own terrace kitchen garden.
Our menu is loaded with your all-time Bistro favourites, signature steaks and schnitzels. Browse the Indigo – Eats, Treats & Bar bistro menu (it’s new!), filled with ample plates of free-range chicken, pork belly, pasta, seafood and sides – think loaded fries and baked pumpkin wedges to keep your belly happy.
Message your family and friends, it’s time to share a round of drinks, take a moment and catch up over a few shared plates or keep your favourite dishes all to yourself – we won’t tell anyone.
Your new favourite
Baked Cob Fondue…yes that’s right – try our Baked Cob Fondue, perfect for sharing, then move on to:
- Our tasty bistro menu – view the menu.
- Club Favourites every day from $13
- Lunch & Dinner Weekday Specials – Monday to Friday. See the specials here.
- Locals lunch every weekday – 2 courses for $20. Check it out here.
- All – Day weekend menu from 11 am – 5.30 pm. All Day Menu here.
- Great kid’s meal choices.
Leave room for dessert and coffee made with love – did someone say hazelnut doughnuts? We haven’t forgotten a cracking cheeseboard to round off a memorable meal!
There’s no rush, it’s the weekend
It’s time to slow down. Weekends at Indigo – Eats Treat & Bar are made for relaxing, opening at 11 am for brunch and featuring an all-day menu – enjoy at your leisure. Finish off your Sunday with sunshine and sounds on the Indigo Terrace, 12.30 pm – 4 pm every Sunday.
Drink it in
Boutique wineries and traditional blends are plentiful with over 30 wines by the glass. Take a seat at the bar and browse the taps to see what’s pouring with a great range of beers being added regularly. We’ll keep the craft beers flowing – bringing you the latest and greatest and a few new treats to discover. Sneak a peek at the wine list here and imagine sipping your favourite glass of wine in our lounges. Drink in the pub-style atmosphere. Go on – you deserve it!
There’s so much to experience at Indigo -Eats, Treats & Bar. It’s up to you!
- Wave hello to our kitchen crew as they chef their hearts out,
- Grab a game of Keno and sink into the lounges for a drink, a snack and a gossip,
- Take a seat at the bar – you’ll be in the middle of all the fun and action as the team mix and pour away.
- Watch the world go by from the terrace, feel the warmth of the sun, breathe in the smell of the fresh herbs from the garden and relax away.
- Life’s Great, simply just walk in, find a seat or book your favourite table online today.
Meet the Chef
Think local, taste fresh and be ready and willing to try something new. Head Chef, Steve Gleeson and Sous Chef, Cameron Mitchell bring their passion, experience and fresh herbs from the Indigo – Eats, Treats & Bar terrace garden to the menu. Keep an eye out for what’s in season in the starring role on the Chef’s suggestions – you might just discover your new favourite.
Great moments are for sharing
A weekday lunch for two, a catch up with the girls or your weekly family get together – Indigo restaurant on the Central Coast offers a great, flexible range of dining spaces and menu options, ranging from intimate spaces to larger gatherings, perfect for those special memorable occasions.
Open 7 days
Monday to Friday
Lunch from 12 pm to 3 pm
Monday to Thursday
Dinner from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Dinner from 5.30 pm to 9:30 pm
Weekend All Day menu 11 am – 5.30 pm
Menu from 12 pm to 3 pm and again from 5.30 pm to 9:30 pm
Weekend All Day menu 11 am – 5.30 pm
Menu from 12 pm to 3 pm and again from 5.30 pm to 8:30 pm
(02) 4349 7799Rate us on TripAdvisor