Enjoy these delicious and guilt free protein pancakes that are perfect for a Sunday morning breakfast!
To top it off they are covered in a hot chocolate sauce to warm you up throughout the cold days of winter. Topped with blueberries and shredded coconut this recipe is an all-time fav!
- 1 x egg
- 40g x scoop protein powder
- 40g x Rolled oats
- 1 x Banana (medium)
- Generous dash of milk (Of choice)
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch bi-carb soda
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 3 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Place saucepan on low-medium heat with a small amount of coconut oil
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until consistency becomes thick
- Pour mixture onto pan creating whatever size pancake you prefer
- Allow to cook for two minutes and then flip for a further 2 minutes
- Repeat until there is no mixture left
- Combine cocoa powder, maple syrup and coconut oil in a small bowl and place in the microwave for 20 secs.
- Mix well and microwave again for a further 20 secs
- Mix well and then pour sauce over pancakes
To serve, top pancakes with blueberries and shredded coconut to top it off