- This event has passed.
Wednesday 25th December, 2019
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Share your 2019 Christmas with us!
The best way to spend Christmas with the family – sit back, relax, enjoy great food and make Christmas memories.
Let the Mingara team take care of the rest!
Enjoy a festive entrée, followed by a scrumptious Christmas buffet, topped off with amazing desserts!
There will be activities for the kids, soloist musical entertainment and maybe even a visit from Santa!
Revisit all the fun from last year in our photo gallery here.
Mingara’s Family Christmas Lunch
Wednesday 25 December
11am – 3pm
Price: $75 Member / $82.50 Visitor
Kids meal: $35 (3-12 years, under 3 free)
Tickets available at the Mingara Welcome Desk or phone 4349 7799. Tickets on sale now.
Our Christmas Lunch Menu
– served alternatively
Seafood plate (GF). A selection of smoked salmon, prawns & oysters
Char-grilled chicken & walnut salad (GF) with pancetta crisps, thyme, olive & lemon dressing
- Watermelon mint & fetta salad (GF, V) with cucumber & a light lime dressing
- German potato salad (GF) with crispy bacon & shallots topped with a honey mustard dressing
- Roast pumpkin & baby beetroot salad (GF, V) with pine nuts & honey grain mustard dressing
- Radicchio, avocado & artichoke salad (GF, V) with goats’ cheese & walnut dressing
- Whole poached Tasmanian salmon (GF) with shaved fennel & cherry tomato & salsa verde
- Honey & mustard glazed ham (GF) with a selection of mustard & chutneys
- Maple brushed turkey breast with a sage & onion stuffing & a rich thyme jus
- Roasted Pork Leg with a prune & apple stuffing , crispy crackling & dry sherry jus
- Grilled chicken breast wrapped in prosciutto (GF) on baked roma tomatoes with a dill & yoghurt sauce
- Sea salted and rosemary rubbed roast pumpkin, potato, & sweet potato
- French butter beans & asparagus drizzled in butter with almonds
- Selection of mixed seasonal vegetables
- Mini pavlovas (GF) with cream, strawberries & passionfruit
- Christmas pudding with a rich brandy custard
- Flourless chocolate cake (GF) with fresh cherries
- Mini eclair’s with cocoa glaze & hazelnut crème patisserie
- Mini fruit flans (GF), fruit platters with a selection of seasonal fruit
Please note: Entrées will be served between 11.30 am and 12.00 pm. The buffet will be served from 12.00 pm to 1.30 pm with desserts to follow.Visit Facebook event