Swimming lessons with Mingara Aquatics are conducted by AustSwim qualified instructors, and adhere to the Royal Life Saving, Swim & Survive water safety program. Lessons are available for children from 6 months of age. It’s never too soon to introduce a child to water, in order to:
- Build water familiarisation, confidence in the water
- Encourage them to be water smart
- Introduce and develop skills to swim and survive
- Start them off with good swimming techniques and safety skills
For more information about the Mingara Aquatics Learn to Swim Program, download our PDF. You can also give us a call on (02) 4349 7821 or make an enquiry via our online form.
Mingara Aquatics Squad Training program is designed to develop competent swimming skills, technique and fitness, and for those who are interested, develop their competitive edge.
The primary focus is on improving fitness, perfecting technique and providing a fun, supportive environment and experience for both recreational and competitive swimmers.
Ask us about Learn to Swim & Squad today
Never been to squad training before?
If you’ve never been a regular swimmer, you may not know what happens when you join a swim squad! Swimming for exercise is one of the most beneficial things you can do for your health and body. Here’s what to expect:
- Swimming drills and sets
- Strength and flexibility training
- Improvement of your aerobic conditioning, endurance and speed.
Our very experienced and qualified coaches will provide expert tuition, a supportive environment and proven results. Check out our programs and timetables below:
- Squad intensives program
- Squad timetable
- Adult squad flyer ** please note Summer hours are Tues & Thurs evening times are 7pm to 8.15pm
Need to know more?
If you’d like to find out more about our Learn to Swim and Squad programs, just call us on (02) 4349 7821 or fill in our enquiry form above.